[EGP - 008] Proposal to the Eco Protocol from MetricsDAO
1) Introduction to MetricsDAO
We are a thriving community of Web3 data analysts dedicated to providing other DAOs with on-demand data insights and tooling. Our unique, 3-step process allows us to harness the talents of hundreds of analysts, providing the speed and flexibility required for success in the dynamic Web3 space.
MetricsDAO operates on an analytics bounty program model, inviting anyone to participate in sourcing questions, answering them, or reviewing others’ responses. Our community is strongly focused on knowledge sharing and mentorship to foster growth and development so anyone can become a Web3 data analyst.
2) Why is MetricsDAO submitting a governance proposal request?
MetricsDAO is submitting this governance proposal request to develop early-stage dashboarding tools for the Eco Community. The metrics that will be analyzed are detailed in the attached document. Our objective is to create a comprehensive, user-friendly dashboard that showcases key data insights and enables the Eco Community and Trustees to make informed decisions.
MetricsDAO also suggests developing an Eco Education component, which will include online webinars to teach its community of over 5,000 analysts about the unique design elements and capabilities of the Eco Protocol. Additionally, the module will delve into the historical context of Eco within the cryptocurrency landscape and discuss its significance.
Ultimately, MetricsDAO aspires to enlist a team of analysts and developers who, by acquiring knowledge about the Eco Protocol and constructing dashboards for it, will continue to contribute to the ongoing development and maturity of the protocol for the indefinite future. Additionally, we aim to elevate the awareness of the Eco Protocol within the cryptocurrency community.
3) Benefits to the Eco Protocol
Collaborating with MetricsDAO presents numerous advantages for the Eco Protocol:
- ● Thousands of decentralized analysts will be educated on the nuances of the Eco Protocol, training them to become capable current and future contributors.
- ● The partnership will result in development of dashboards and metrics for the Eco Community and Trustees, helping drive decision-making.
- ● Increased attention from the broader crypto space, raising awareness about the Eco Protocol among crypto enthusiasts.
4) MetricsDAO formal EGP Proposal Details
MetricsDAO is requesting a distribution of 510,000 ECO tokens to wallet address metricsdao.eth. These funds will be utilized to compensate analysts for producing insights, solving analytical challenges, and peer review of their results.
In return, MetricsDAO will provide the aforementioned benefits to the Eco Protocol, elevating its position in the Web3 ecosystem and expanding its reach within the crypto community.
MetricsDAO Analytics for Eco [Eco].pdf (122.5 KB)