[Grant Proposal] Eco Culture Development in Thesandbox Metaverse

Hey @Binn! Congratulations on your first Proposal idea! I have been following this proposal keenly, it seems quite interesting. My name is Shahrukh and I am the Product Manager of the currency team that helped build the ECO protocol. Some feedback to help you define this better:

• Long-term goals are great but can you please outline exactly how the 250k ECO will be used? It would be great to have a clear definition of the deliverable that can be achieved with this amount.

• How will you measure the success of your deliverable? What metrics are you targeting to increase? For example, if it is getting more users involved in the discord community through playing your game, how will you measure that?

• In regards to building a team, the ECO community in discord is a great place to start looking! We can also help, just throw a question in the office hour chat and tag me or @Dave_Eco.

• I host Builders office hours every Wednesday and I would be happy to give you some time so you can give a short pitch to the other builders about your idea so we can give you feedback and see how we can support you.

Really excited to see how this evolves! Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like
  • Deliverable that can be achieved by initial grant ($5.000 / 246.699 ECO) :
  1. Casual games in the eco season event (2 games, running 1 game for each season)
  2. Social hub MVP which have 250+ Sandbox assets in 2x2 LAND size, It can be a virtual space that connects everyone at the same time. (Currently, only support windows / IOS to play the game, in future Thesandbox will support mobile device)

All Sandbox assets should be created based on eco culture / themes.

• Success Metric based on user participate in the casual game and social hub :
  1. Measure new member join discord and participate in every game event.
  2. Measure average users participating in every game event (including our eco communities).

I will try to join in the Builders Office Hours. I’m glad to hear feedback !! (my local time is GMT +7)

Hi, Binn. I like your proposal. The best way to start gamification is to start it with games or metaverses) I’d be interested in the details of award distribution and motivation.

3 Likes

I have post award distribution on the #l3-season-1-activities : Discord

Eco Community Playground V1 sneak peek = Eco Community Playground - Trailer - YouTube

Now the experiences already evolve to multiplayer. I’m really excited to develop multiplayer experiences :blush:

2 Likes